Offering Coupons and Giveaways in Your Emails
Coupons are a great way to solidify your appointments. You can have specials on if a client books today, they will get a discount. By solidifying appointments, you can efficiently increase your home visits.
- 48% increase per email sent when it contains a coupon
- 65% of consumers regularly plan what to buy based on available coupons and discounts.
Building email lists are one of the best ways to build up a traffic source. You can generate all of your leads eventually just from emails. You can offer a monthly coupon and point people to booking an appointment with you.
Popular Email Service Providers
Mail Poet is an email service provider that will give you a free account to get started.
Better Email for WordPress-Powered Websites.
Send beautiful emails that reach inboxes every time, and create loyal subscribers.
Different Email Service Providers:
- Mailchimp – A good option for beginners; they have a free option
- Constant Contact – popular with small businesses
- Active Campaign – an inexpensive solution for automation
- ConvertKit – geared towards bloggers; they have 1000 contacts for free
An email service provider is necessary for building an audience. They can help you efficiently increase home visits during the pandemic and as your business grows.